OrganicWorld.US cooking classes, farm share
Adult Cooking Classes
More than just a cooking class! Unique holistic approach! Have fun cooking while learning nutrition, health, exercise and sustainable tips too! organicworld.us cooking classes, farm share
Regular $95 - Friends & Members $75
Limited capacity! Only 16 - 20 participants per class. One class per month. Cooking class series of 6 months at a time.
Good food and fun activities
bring good people together!
OrganicWorld.US Holistic Cooking Classes, Wellness, Gardening, and Arts & Crafts Workshops are the perfect setting for executives, managers and interns to work side-by-side to learn a lot about each other and foster team skills.
Participants have hands on fun participating and celebrating!
At the end of the workshops, all participants get to indulge their dishes, keep plantings, crafts, and celebrate by reflecting and sharing their accomplishments with all.
Children Cooking Classes
Fun for kids and adults! Each class features a different recipe, key ingredient with healing powers, skill, exercise and sustainable tip!
Regular $40 - Members $30
Limited capacity! Only 27 participants per class. One class per month. Cooking class series of 6 months at a time.
Complimentary Educational Tips
Total Body Fitness Classes
Fitness Classes made in the community
to serve the community needs!
The TOTAL BODY CONDITIONING CLASSES deliver a combination of:
- stretching, aerobics, strength and resistance exercises
- sculpt and tone your whole body
- FUN steps aerobics exercises, weight lifting for arms and legs, sit ups, button exercises, shoulders and neck.
CLASSES TAKE PLACE:
- outdoors in the warm seasons
- indoors in the cold seasons. Currently classes are held at the Hudson House of Play at Port Imperial (located between Lusso and Son Cubano).
- Just show up and enjoy the FUN!
- $10 cash contribution per class per person to be paid at arrival, kids 7 years old and under are free.
- RSVP’s are suggested but not mandatory via: